Saturday, October 17, 2009

Larkin's Birthday

Larkin loves baby dolls. She takes care of them very well. She feeds them, changes diapers, and puts them to bed. She has great maternal instincts and will be a very good mother one day.
Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Bales!

SHOES!!!!!


oh, and gloves too.

PRESENTS!!!




My Larky and me



Today our little baby turned 3. Unbelievable....maybe because she still doesn't have much hair. She was a very early talker and we are still surprised to hear real sentences coming out of her mouth. It's extremely hard to believe that in 2 1/2 short months she'll be a sunbeam. Larkin loves being around other kids and loves to dance & sing. I've taken her to primary with me a couple times (I teach the sunbeams) and she loves it.

3 comments:

TheAndFam said...

Man! That first picture of larkin looks alot like Benjamin!! I think they both have the same nose and chin!!

I really love that picture with the shoes!! She is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!

SHOES!! PRESENTS!! THAT FACE!!! ha!

Cris said...

Larkin has the best facial expressions! LOVE IT!

~kenna