Friday, April 16, 2010

Rainey's Dream


A couple weeks ago, Rainey walked up to me and said, "I had a dream about Jesus last night."
ME: 'oh really? What happened?"
Rainey: 'I gave him a hug. I liked that. Then he took me away in the clouds.'
So I was totally freaked out and was thinking 'Don't you be going with Jesus in the clouds! If Jesus wants to take you into the clouds, you say 'No thank you..I"ll stay here with my mom.'
Once I got ahold of myself I decided that it was nice for her to have a dream about Jesus and feel His love, etc, etc. So I asked her about it.....
ME: Did Jesus say anything to you?
RAINEY: No, he didn't talk.
ME: Did you say anything to Him?
RAINEY: Yes. I whispered in His ear.
ME: what did you say?
RAINEY: in a whisper voice & hands cupped around her mouth, 'I have a dog.'
REALLY?? of all the things one could say to Jesus. But, that's Rainey. She's obsessed with that dang dog!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, I must be a little loopy--I was laughing SO HARD as I read about your freak out moment--tell Him "no thank you". Awesome.
And I love that she told Him about her dog. Too, too cute.

Tiffany W. said...

Oh my Lindsey... that post made me LAUGH SO HARD! You are so funny! Pure awesomeness!

TheAndFam said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas

ślub w Rzymie said...

The best family!:)Invite to Rome!