Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Rainey Jewel





Our sassy Rainey Jewel turned 4 years old last week (Sept 20). Because of Ike, I did not have time to plan a fun party, but we still had lots of friends over for cake and ice cream. I made her the pink princess cake that she asked for. I enjoy making the cake, but I don't claim to be very good at it.....don't look too close! One of her presents was make-up (thanks a lot Melanie). She had a lot of fun applying the purple eye shadow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you have a blog now!! I knew you would cave eventually!

The Morgans said...

I see a future make-up artist!! Glad you've joined the blogosphere.

melanie said...

I am so proud of you!!!! And you are welcome for the makeup!!

The Fergie's said...

Yay!!! I am so pumped you have a blog... I can't believe Rainey is 4 and I can't believe you made that cake?

Chrissy said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I'm glad you were all safe during the storm. I was thinking about you!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

it really is trippy how much she looks like you..and great job on the cakearooni!!!