Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!


This year, Jacob was a TMNT (teenaged mutant nija turtle), Rainey Jewel was a 'kitty cat', and Larkin was a frog. The frog costume has been worn by Jacob and my 2 newfews, Jackson and Ryan. So Larkin is the first 'woman' to sport the awesome frog and she rocked it! I was surprised that she would wear it even with the hood. But, the biggest shocker was that Rainey let me draw a nose and whiskers on her face...and she loved it. For the past 2 years, she has not allowed an offical costume. She would never wear them.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

way to go rainey!! woo hoo!!!

Boud Family said...

I know, right?

Jennifer said...

linds-
your kids are adorable! I am so proud of you for your accomplishment in the marathon. you rock and inspire us all- keep bloggin, we should really see eachother more!
love- Jen G.