Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well, that was fun.

Bad news....I'm allergic to Elijah! My face has broken out like a 15 year old and Elijah didn't even lick me. The doctor told me that there is a shot I can try. I'm willing to try, but I'm not very optimistic. For right now, Elijah stays outside. He's very sad. He barks, cries, and scratches the back door. Today wasn't too hot and so Rainey was out with him a lot and that made him happy. He is still sleeping with the kids at night. We kind of have to let that happen or he'd bark all night. The plan right now is to clear up my symptoms. After that, I'll probably start with the shots and then slowly introduce Elijah back into the house and see how well I can tolerate him. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

3 comments:

Naihe Family said...

Good Luck!!! The shots helped me a lot. And they are tiny. My dad used to give them to me...shocker...

Boud Family said...

that's funny. Yeah, I hope they work. We love our dog!

The Silly Witch said...

I am so sorry. What a disappointment. You are the kindest sweetest mom to get shots for a pet.