Saturday, December 27, 2008

My 10-miler

Today was my big 10 mile run before the half-marathon on New Year's Day. I was very nervous because I was supposed to run it last week, but hit 'the wall' after only 4 miles....which has never happened to me before and I had to stop. But, today went very well and I had a great run. It took me 1:55:23 which is 11:33 minute miles. I ran it with my older sister....well, we started together. She's much faster than me. It only took her 1:40 and she even ran with me for the first 4 miles. I think I'll be ready on Thursday....the 1st of 3 half-marathons I'm doing this year....so far!

2 comments:

TheAndFam said...

Yay! I can't believe that the 1/2 marathon is on Thursday!!! So, I guess you won't wear my shirt I got you because I messed it up. Oh well. Sorry.

Lindsey Boud said...

I wore it this morning when I ran. It's a nice shirt......it just doesn't make sense. But that's okay because you don't always make sense.