Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Progress

I was very excited to hop onto my scale this morning to see my progress. I have lost 5.6 lbs in 6 days.....and with almost NO exercising,but that is going to change. I've signed up for another half marathon that I'll run on October 17th (Larkin's birthday). It's too late to do a full 12 week training schedule so I'll start on week 4 on Monday. It will be hard, but doable. Here's my running schedule this coming week:

Monday: 3.5 miles
Wednesday: 2 miles
Thursday: 3.5 miles
Saturday: 5 miles

I haven't ran more than 3 miles since my last half marathon in April! My only concern with all this running is that my appetite will increase for sure! I already struggle with the munchies, but I realize they are only habits and that I'm not truly hungry. Thanks for all the supportive comments. I'll continue to post my progress!

2 comments:

TheAndFam said...

5.6 pounds already??!! WAHOOOO!!!!!

Naihe Family said...

WOW Lindsey that's awesome!!!! Good Job!