Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pretty Toes



I woke up today in a horrible mood. The kids miss their daddy and were really acting out yesterday. I decided that I needed some alone time. Luckily, I've got one of the most wonderful friends a girl could ask for. I called her and asked if I could dump my kids on her for a couple hours. Then, I hit the spa. I giggled all the way there. It was wonderful! The best message I've ever had! Then I got my toes done. I used to hate pedicures because my feet are so sensitive, but because I like pretty toes I was able to get used to them and now I'm hooked. Who can resist pretty toes with a beautiful flower...don't forget the tiny jewel! Thanks again, Amy! You're the Best!

1 comment:

TheAndFam said...

Wow!! You're lucky you got to dump your kids! I wish I had that today. Your toes look very pretty.