Monday, August 24, 2009

Our little Trouble-Maker


I recieved the following email from Larkins' nursery leader this morning. Jim and I had a good laugh:


Hi Lindsey,
I talked to your husband for a minute after Nursery today and I just wanted to pass the info. on to you. I'm wondering if you could "practice" the nursery lesson for next week with Larkin sometime before Sunday. We'll be doing lesson 5 in the nursery manual (it's online).
Larkin does great during the play time and usually during singing time, but we're having a hard time during the lesson keeping her still. She has a little group that follows her (so popular, especially with the boys:-), so I'm hoping if Larkin is a bit calmer during the lesson, then maybe the class will be a little calmer.
My hope is that with a little "practice" this week, she'll be familiar with the lesson and excited to be a reverent helper. I'm also happy to come to your house and do a practice lesson with her if you think that would be more helpful.
Thank you!
Larkin is the youngest and has definitely gotten away with murder. It's been so easy for us to say, 'well she's just a baby.' I guess we need to make her sit at the table, sit still for FHE, etc.

5 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhah! I laughed so hard. I am pretty sure Eli is her right hand man as one of those "boys" that are in her following! He is nuts over Larkin. He asks me for her all day long! So funny. hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah!

Lindsey Boud said...

Yeah, I automatically thought of Eli. I hope he's not getting in trouble too!

Cris said...

That's hilarious! I'm sure Trent is in there somewhere, too! Let me know how the "practice" goes! :)

~kenna

Tiffany W. said...

by the way... I think that picture of Larkin is so stinkin' cute!!!

The Thompson Troops said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, hahahhahaha, that totally made my day!