Monday, August 24, 2009

My Progress

As of this morning, I've lost 7.2 pounds (in 2 weeks). Lately, my weight loss has been 2 steps forward, 1 step back. In other words, I was lighter yesterday than I was today, but tomorrow I'll be lighter than I was on Sunday. Follow me??

My half marathon training has been pretty rough...to say the least! I was supposed to run 5 miles on Saturday, but could only run 4 and then walked home. I waited too long to start running and the sun was high. So I blame the sun and the fact that I'm not consuming enough calories, which will change today. This morning I ran 4 miles and it was brutal! I was extremely slow. I'm hoping that as I eat all the calories I'm supposed to, the running will get easier.

3 comments:

TheAndFam said...

Wow! That's almost 10 pounds! That's great!

Lindsey Boud said...

yes, yes it is great. Jim told me today that he could really see a change in my face.

Cris said...

Awesome job! I hope your running goes better with a little more food! Seriously, try the run/walk -it's done wonders for me! I've been able to run this week and last week without hurting! Amazing for me! :)

~kenna