Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another Test

After speaking with Larkin's doctor again on Thursday, he decided that she needs a Renal Ultra Sound. From what I understand, this means that they inject dye into her to see what happens. They are checking for any kind of blockage. The ultra sound is scheduled for Tuesday morning at 10:30 with an arrival time of 10:00. My good friend has volunteered to watch Jacob and Rainey for me. It was a huge relief to have her step in like that because I didn't know what I was going to do with them. Thanks Tiff! I owe you one!

Larkin's condition changes daily. One day she seems to feel fine and another she's miserable. While yesterday was a bad day with her being in a lot of pain, today is a good day and she doesn't seem to be in any pain at all. The ultra sound results are supposed to be back right away on Tuesday...we'll see.

3 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Let me know when you want to drop them off... anytime is fine. Connor is very excited to see Jacob! I just wish it was under better circumstances. We will continue to keep Larkin in our prayers.

Lindsey Boud said...

thanks for the prayers. i think that that is why she hasn't been in so much pain lately.

The Silly Witch said...

Ugh. Hopefully they will find a way to help her. I'm thinking of you guys.